I had a great time and the only issue was that I broke my cell phone. Special thanks to Kathy and Jim Frasier for overnight accommodations. Also to Karen for the SAG wagons! The best so far.
This year it falls on the same weekend as the annual cousins party on my wifes side of the family. Has anyone started training yet? Who is running the Sag wagons?
WTF is team tarino, oh it's TARNO? Perhaps more contrast on the font....
ReplyDeleteI had a great time and the only issue was that I broke my cell phone. Special thanks to Kathy and Jim Frasier for overnight accommodations. Also to Karen for the SAG wagons! The best so far.
ReplyDeleteUncle Bart
This year it falls on the same weekend as the annual cousins party on my wifes side of the family. Has anyone started training yet? Who is running the Sag wagons?
ReplyDeleteUncle